Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Low fat version of pumpkin pie
Make and share this Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Mix ingredients.
- Pour into sprayed 9 x 9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until set or approx 55 minutes.
- Cut into 9 squares and serve with fat free cool whip.
This was good. I love pumpkin pie but do not like crust. I especially liked this because it used splenda and egg beaters. Will make again. Made for Fall PAC 2007