1/1 Photo of Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie With Greek Yogurt (Light, Lowfa
I had been wanting to make cheesecake with Greek yogurt. I whipped this up tonight, making a composite of a few different recipes, including Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie, which is incredible if you want a full-fat version of pumpkin cheesecake pie (made with cream cheese). I baked this in a metal pie pan; you should reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees F. if using a glass pie pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Have all ingredients at room temperature, but if your cream cheese or neufchatel cheese is still cold, microwave it for 15-20 seconds to soften it.
- 3Check your canned pumpkin: If it is very dense and stiff, scrape it into a small bowl and mash it well; then gradually add almond milk (or milk) and mix until the pumpkin is the consistency of fluffy mashed potatoes; set aside. (Even if your pumpkin is soft and fluffy to start with, it would probably help to use at least a little almond milk to impart a little creamier texture.).
- 4Beat the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth.
- 5Add Greek yogurt and mix to incorporate.
- 6Add sugar and spice; beat until incorporated.
- 7Lightly beat one egg, add to batter and beat briefly just to combine. Repeat with remaining egg.
- 8Add pumpkin; beat just until incorporated and smooth.
- 9Spray a round 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan.
- 10Bake in middle of oven at 325 degrees for about 30-35 minutes, until center is almost set (the center should jiggle slightly when pan is gently shaken).
- 11Remove from oven and cool on a rack. When completely cool, chill for at least a few hours (or place in freezer for about 30-40 minutes).
- 12NOTE: You could probably substitute 7/8 cup cooked pureed pumpkin or other winter squash for the canned pumpkin.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie With Greek Yogurt (Light, Lowfa
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: