- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pepperoni or 2 cups salami
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until blended.
- Whisk in milk, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Stir in flour until moistened.
- Add pepperoni and half the cheese.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 30 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.