Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
In '300 Best Casserole Recipes' by Tiffany Collins
Make and share this Crustless Pizza Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until blended.
- Whisk in milk, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Stir in flour until moistened.
- Add pepperoni and half the cheese.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 30 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.