1/3 Photos of Crustless Pizza Pie
Since I am not supposed to have bread crust, this allows me to have my pizza and eat it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, plain, grated, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mushroom, slices
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 2 ounces black olives, canned, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce, low sodium
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded reduced-fat
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix uncooked beef, bread crumbs, oregano, salt and egg.
- 3Press mixture evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Spread mushrooms, bell pepper, pepperoni and olives and then a thin layer of cheese on top of beef mixture. Repeat the layer without the cheese. This should fill up the pie.
- 4Pour tomato sauce over toppings.
- 5Bake uncovered for 25 minutes and the beef is no longer pink in center and the juice is clear.
- 6Carefully drain the juices.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese bake until the cheese is light brown.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Pizza Pie
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.9
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 784.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 26.7 g