This is in 500 Low Carb Recipes, it's similar to another Crustless Pizza on here but it has no breadcrumbs. Next time I will use a high quality hamburger as I used one with more fat content and it shrunk significantly. For sugar free pizza sauce I combined tomato paste with some chicken stock to a consistency thinner than paste and thicker than spaghetti sauce, I added salt, italian seasoning and garlic powder to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4.92 ml dried oregano (optional) or 4.92 ml italian seasoning (optional)
- 226.79 g sugar-free pizza sauce
- parmesan cheese (optional) or 0 romano cheese (optional)
- 226.79 g shreddded mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings
- olive oil (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl and with clean hands, combine the meat with the onion and garlic, and a teaspoon of oregano or italian seasoning (if using). Mix well.
- 3Pat the meat mixture out in a even layer in a 9x12 inch baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4When the meat comes out, it will have shrunk a fair amount, because of the grease cooking off. Pour off the grease and spread the pizza sauce over the meat. Sprinkle the parmesan (if using) on the sauce, and then distribute the shredded mozzerella.
- 5Top with whatever you like ie: green peppers, mushrooms, onion, black olives etc.
- 6Drizzle the whole thing with a little olive oil (if using)
- 7Put your Meatza 4 inches below a broiler or griller set on high. Broil/Grill for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Pizza (Meatza)
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 331.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g