1/3 Photos of Crustless Peach Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Holly Blackwell's Note:
I personally don't like pie crust. I want the fruit, not the crust (and fat and calories). This has less fat but still gives you the satisfaction of a crust. I also eyeball filling ingredients so they are guesstimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar (white or brown, both work)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2To make filling: Mix the sugar and the cornstarch and spices, add to the peaches and coat well. Place in baking dish. A 9-incj Pyrex pie dish works for me.
- 3To make strudel: Melt butter in a large bowl. Add sugar, flour, and 1/3 cup oat bran. Mix well until combined and crumbly. (you may want to taste test :) it's yummy.).
- 4Sprinkle 1/4 cup plain oat bran on top of peaches, then the strudel.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 20 min, then reduce to 350 and bake until it's done (the outside will be bubbly and the center will be crusty and golden brown).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 51.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g