1/4 Photos of Crustless Mini Quiches
Use your blender. I serve ours with steamed broccoli and a salad. Try adding leftover cooked spaghetti, cut into 1 inch pieces, to each compartment after bread crumbs are sprinkled into each compartment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat 12 standard size muffin cups with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs.
- 3Using blender, combine cheese, half-and-half, mayonnaise, eggs, flour, tarragon, salt, and pepper in blender jar.
- 4Process until well blended.
- 5Fill each cup with about a 1 1/2 tablespoons of meat choice, and 1 tablespoon each of mushrooms and 1 teaspoon each of onion.
- 6Pour equal amounts of egg mixture over each.
- 7Cups will be about half full.
- 8Bake 22 minutes, or until quiches are lightly golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Note: The quiches will be puffy when removed from oven, but deflate rapidly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Mini Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.6
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 179.7 mg
- Sodium 1061.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g