Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can use the mini-muffin tins for a wonderful low-carb treat or muffin-top tins make these so easy to put on a muffin and have a whole breakfast sandwich nice and neat! Mix and match your vegetable fillings! My two-year-old goddaughter loves her "egg patties"!
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 8 links pre- cooked sausage
- 8 slices pre- cooked bacon
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced (any color)
- 8 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (cheddar, swiss, colby)
- butter, for pan
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet, melt butter and saute onion, pepper and mushroom (you may do this separately if you want to make different kinds of quiches).
- Mix eggs, milk, and spices.
- Slice the sausage links and cut bacon into bite-size pieces.
- Spray muffin tins (whichever you prefer).
- In each tin, add whatever fillings you would like (onion, pepper, mushroom, cheese, meat).
- Ladle in the egg until the fillings are just covered (not too close to the top).
- Bake about 10-15 minutes until fluffy and slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm!