This is my version of a recipe that I found on-line. It is very versatile and can be used with ham, bacon, Canadian bacon or no meat at all. It makes a very nice dish for a girlfriend brunch or lunch. I served them with mini lemon poppy seed muffins and Tomatoes With Fresh Basil and Aged Balsamic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 6 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2Place the chopped spinach or broccoli in a towel and squeeze dry. Mix in the red bell pepper and Canadian bacon. Divide the mixture between the 6 sections of the muffin tin. Top each with grated cheese.
- 3Break the eggs into a blender container. Add in milk, flour, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Mix until blended. Pour egg mixture evenly over the vegetable mix.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 3 to 5 minutes. With a small spatula gently remove from muffin tin.
- 5Can be served immediately or allowed to cool and served at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Mini Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 184.4 mg
- Sodium 624.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 22.2 g