Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from a recipe I found on sparkrecipes.com. You can add whatever meats/veggies you want. This is great for breakfast, brunch or a light dinner.
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup leek, chopped
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated skim milk
- salt and pepper
- Mix Bisquick, eggs, and evaporated milk.
- Add Leeks and Ham.
- Add Cheese.
- Add Spices to taste.
- Pour into a pan prepared with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes in a pie plate or 8x8 pan.