- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 16 ounces egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese (I use low fat 2% )
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400, Lightly spray 10" pie pan with cooking spray.
- (May want to line with 2 strips of parchment paper).
- Cook mushrooms 2-3 minutes in a non stick pan to eliminate some of their moisture ( I use a 10" saute pan and then use the same pan instead of a pie pan ).
- Combine mushrooms and rest of ingredients, pour into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temp to 350 and bake for 35-40minutes longer.
- Let cool 10 minutes on a rack before serving.