low fat, low calorie, ( WW 2pts )and really GOOD
Make and share this Crustless Herb and Mushroom Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400, Lightly spray 10" pie pan with cooking spray.
- (May want to line with 2 strips of parchment paper).
- Cook mushrooms 2-3 minutes in a non stick pan to eliminate some of their moisture ( I use a 10" saute pan and then use the same pan instead of a pie pan ).
- Combine mushrooms and rest of ingredients, pour into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temp to 350 and bake for 35-40minutes longer.
- Let cool 10 minutes on a rack before serving.