1/8 Photos of Crustless Herb and Mushroom Quiche
1 hr 10 mins
Dianna, Chef #987558's Note:
low fat, low calorie, ( WW 2pts )and really GOOD
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400, Lightly spray 10" pie pan with cooking spray.
- 2(May want to line with 2 strips of parchment paper).
- 3Cook mushrooms 2-3 minutes in a non stick pan to eliminate some of their moisture ( I use a 10" saute pan and then use the same pan instead of a pie pan ).
- 4Combine mushrooms and rest of ingredients, pour into pan.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temp to 350 and bake for 35-40minutes longer.
- 6Let cool 10 minutes on a rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Herb and Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 420.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.5 g