Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a delicious, creamy cheesy quiche.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook mushrooms in butter over low to medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- 2Combine eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, parmesan, flour onion powder and hot sauce in a blender.
- 3Blend until smooth.
- 4Combine egg mixture, mushrooms, Monterey Jack cheese and ham.
- 5Pour into greased 10-inch quiche dish.
- 6Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Ham Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.0
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 226.2 mg
- Sodium 608.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g