Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious, creamy cheesy quiche.
Make and share this Crustless Ham Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Cook mushrooms in butter over low to medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, parmesan, flour onion powder and hot sauce in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Combine egg mixture, mushrooms, Monterey Jack cheese and ham.
- Pour into greased 10-inch quiche dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set.
The recipe works as written, but for me and my family's taste, it was too rich (can't believe I am saying that). I think I prefer a lighter, eggier texture and maybe not as much cheese. Always appreciate a new recipe to try, so thanks.
This is Really GOOD! Easy to make and has a delicate texture. I put it in my favorites.
I loved it. DH said it was OK. We should have had it for breakfast. It was perfect for a quiche. I added extra ham.