- 1 lb chopped boars head ham
- 3 cups shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 cup fat free heavy cream
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- dill, to taste
- dry mustard
- sliced tomatoes, for top if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray pie dish with pam. Sprinkle cheese on the bottom of pie dish. Place chopped up ham, onion and broccoli over cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients and pour over top. Top with sliced tomatoes if desired.
- Bake in pre-heated 375 oven until set and golden brown about 40 minutes depending on your oven.