Recipe by sunshinefromaz
This is a quiche that is so easy and quick. I make it everytime I have company overnight or for lunch. You can substitute most any meat, ie chicken breast or pastrami or sausage. Also you can use spinach instead of broccoli. I have also added chopped tomatoes, but you need to cook a little longer if you do. I like to serve with crusty bread and a salad. My company always love this and ask for the recipe. Enjoy!
Top Review by Kim127
I gave this five stars for quickness and easiness alone. I have to say it may have taken about 5 minutes for me to put it all together. I baked it for about 45-50 minutes and did put some foil on at the end. I would maybe increase the cheese next time, but I am a cheese lover and maybe add some crushed red pepper. Thanks for another great dinner sunshine!! I am glad I chose your recipes for the PAC!!
- 6 ounces cooked ham, cut in 1/4 inch dice (11/4 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F and grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Scatter ham, broccoli and cheeses evenly in pie plate.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in a bowl until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 minutes or until firm. Cover top with foil if it starts to get too brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.