1/5 Photos of Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche
This is a quiche that is so easy and quick. I make it everytime I have company overnight or for lunch. You can substitute most any meat, ie chicken breast or pastrami or sausage. Also you can use spinach instead of broccoli. I have also added chopped tomatoes, but you need to cook a little longer if you do. I like to serve with crusty bread and a salad. My company always love this and ask for the recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F and grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Scatter ham, broccoli and cheeses evenly in pie plate.
- 3Whisk remaining ingredients in a bowl until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake 40 minutes or until firm. Cover top with foil if it starts to get too brown.
- 5Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 443.7 mg
- Sodium 644.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 32.8 g