This is a quiche that is so easy and quick. I make it everytime I have company overnight or for lunch. You can substitute most any meat, ie chicken breast or pastrami or sausage. Also you can use spinach instead of broccoli. I have also added chopped tomatoes, but you need to cook a little longer if you do. I like to serve with crusty bread and a salad. My company always love this and ask for the recipe. Enjoy!
- Heat oven to 375°F and grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Scatter ham, broccoli and cheeses evenly in pie plate.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in a bowl until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 minutes or until firm. Cover top with foil if it starts to get too brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.