1/1 Photo of Crustless Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
This pie holds together well without a crust, however, the photo was posted made without the flour and does not represent the actual look of the pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2prepare pie pan by lightly buttering.
- 3combine sugar, salt, and pie spices in a small bowl.
- 4beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
- 5stir in pumpkin and sugar/spice mix.
- 6slowly stir in evaporated milk blending well.
- 7stir in gluten free flour
- 8Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes. When knife inserted near center comes out clean it is done. Cool on rack for 2 hours and serve. Serve immediatedly or refridgerate.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 209.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: