This pie holds together well without a crust, however, the photo was posted made without the flour and does not represent the actual look of the pie.
- preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- prepare pie pan by lightly buttering.
- combine sugar, salt, and pie spices in a small bowl.
- beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
- stir in pumpkin and sugar/spice mix.
- slowly stir in evaporated milk blending well.
- stir in gluten free flour
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes. When knife inserted near center comes out clean it is done. Cool on rack for 2 hours and serve. Serve immediatedly or refridgerate.