- 1 (15 ounce) can100% pumpkin puree (such as Libby's)
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (the one I use is from Trader Joe's and has cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and cardamon)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour (such as Betty Hagman's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- prepare pie pan by lightly buttering.
- combine sugar, salt, and pie spices in a small bowl.
- beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
- stir in pumpkin and sugar/spice mix.
- slowly stir in evaporated milk blending well.
- stir in gluten free flour
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes. When knife inserted near center comes out clean it is done. Cool on rack for 2 hours and serve. Serve immediatedly or refridgerate.