1/1 Photo of Crustless Feta and Cheddar Quiche
kelly in TO's Note:
Sonoma Diet, all waves. Also for those who love cheese. This has nice flavor, but if you wish, you could be little more generous with the herbs. This serves great with a light side salad or a piece of whole grain toast, which are acceptable for waves 2 and 3 if you are following the Sonoma diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed or 1 tablespoon thyme or 1 tablespoon mint
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 10 ounces cooked broccoli, drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly coat a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl combine eggs, pastry flour, garlic, dillweed, pepper, and kosher salt.
- 4Stir in cottage cheese, broccoli, feta, and cheddar.
- 5Spoon into the pie prepared plate.
- 6Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- 7Cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Feta and Cheddar Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 458.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese