Recipe by linda_nm
A yummy high protein breakfast, low fat dish. You can use any veggie or combination of veggies.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute
- salt & pepper
- 3⁄4 cup lean ham, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 12 cup regular muffin pan very well with cooking spray or use paper liners. I like to use a Pampered Chef muffin pan because it releases better, but a non-stick metal one will also work.
- Beat eggs with egg substitute and season with salt and pepper. Divide equally in muffin pan. Add 1 Tablespoon each of ham, cheese and pepper to each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Test with toothpick.
- Serving is 3 muffins for a Curves Complete Phase 2 Breakfast option. Add a fruit or starch exchange for a complete breakfast. Reheats well in microwave, but use 50% power so egg doesn't get rubbery.