1/1 Photo of Crustless Dill Spinach Quiche With Mushrooms and Cheese
I can't make a crust... so this is perfect!! Made this quiche a couple of times and it always turned out perfect! This makes a delicious quiche! From Canadian Diabetes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped mushroom
- 2/3 cup 5% fat ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray an 9-inch springform pan with vegetable spray.
- 2Wash spinash and shake off excess water. In the water clinging to the leaves, cook the spinach over high heat just until it wilts. Squeeze out excess moisture, chop and set aside.
- 3In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add garlic, onions and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and add chopped spinach, ricotta, cottage, Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, whole egg, egg white, dill and pepper; mix well.
- 4Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Dill Spinach Quiche With Mushrooms and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 252.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.3 g