Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious holiday dessert. A traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas/Hanukah desser at our multi-cultural house.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9 inch pie pan.
- Place cranberries in single layer on botom of pie pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
- Beat egg in mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in the white sugar.
- Stir in flour and butter, blending well.
- Pour batter over cranberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.