You won't believe that this quiche is low in fat and full of flavor! It's beautiful to look at and yummy too. You can definitely add back the fat with great results as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups light sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups egg substitute (or 6 eggs, beaten)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon butter or 1/2 tablespoon margarine
- 1Layer the crabon the bottom of two empty quich or pie pans.
- 2Combine all other ingredients except the bread crumbs and butter, and pour half of the mix into each pan.
- 3Bake at 350º for 30 minutes. Then top each quiche with 1 cup of bread crumbs and dot with 1/4 Tbs of butter each. Bake 15 minutes more.
- 4Remove from the oven and let stand for about 3-5 minutes.
- 5Cut each quiche into quarters and serve.
- 6*If you are going to freeze the quiche for later, freeze on a tray; then wrap with freezer paper, heavy-duty aluminum foil, or slide it into a freezer bag.
- 7Seal, label and freeze up to two months.
- 8Do not thaw before reheating.
- 9Unwrap and bake in a 375°F oven for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Crab Quiche With Crumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 1098.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 27.0 g