1/12 Photos of Crustless Country Quiche / Omelete
I am not taking much credit for this recipe; I combined two awesome recipes Michele's (Asparagus, Bacon, or Salmon) Crustless Quiche and Country Style Omelette to make my favorite version. I am posting for safe keeping. I cannot get over thaT 4 eggs can stretch this far. It works as a wonderful hearthy lunch or a lighter dinner served with a salad UPDATE - the butter in this recipe is really not necessary, I have made it without and didn't miss it at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 354.88 ml 1% low-fat milk
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml self rising flour
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, shredded on cheese grater
- 1 medium potato, shredded on cheese grater
- 177.44 ml lean turkey sausage, precooked (you can also use bacon or any other meat you'd like)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml dried basil or 14.79 ml fresh basil
- 1Whip eggs and milk (I use KitchenAid).
- 2Add butter and flour, whip some more.
- 3Stir in cheese, bacon, potato and onion.
- 4Add salt, pepper, basil.
- 5Spray some non-stick spray into a pie dish, pour in egg mix and bake at 375F for 45 minute.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Country Quiche / Omelete
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.9
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 243.1 mg
- Sodium 855.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean turkey sausage