Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother tore this recipe years ago out of a Milk calendar and I found it years later. It's a great way to use up leftover meat after a holiday
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 cups diced cooked ham or 2 cups turkey or 2 cups chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the bottom of a well-greased 9"x13" baking pan.
- Scatter ham (or chicken or turkey), vegetables, green onions and cheese in the pan.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until blended. Pour over other ingredients in pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until egg mixture is just set. Do not over-bake.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- To serve, cut into rectangles.