Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Tasty quiche that contains eggs, sausage, cheese and asparagus--great for a nice brunch served along side fresh fruit.
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 2 frozen boca smoked vegetarian sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- MIX all ingredients until well blended; pour into pie plate.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set and top is puffy and golden brown.