Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Rich and decademt and low carb
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened,i use low fat
- 3 eggs, i use egg substitute
- 1 cup sour cream, i use low fat
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (2 ounce) packagechocolate sugar-free instant pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and blend well until well mixed and smooth, about 4 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pie pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven.
- Keep cake in oven for 1 hour with heat off.
- Put in refrigerator until well chilled.