this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, coat an 8 inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and 1/2 C sugar; beat well, beat in the eggs, one at a time, then beat in 1/2 tsp vanilla and 1/4 tsp lemon juice until well combined.
- 3Spoon mixture into the baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden; remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes, do not turn off the oven.
- 4Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the sour cream and the remaining 1 TBS sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, and 1/4 tsp lemon juice; mix well, spread over the top of the cheesecake and bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Let the cheesecake cool, then cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 137.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g