Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Kraft South Beach. Recommended Phase 1.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 2 cups cholesterol-free fat-free liquid egg product
- 1⁄2 cup breakstone's low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded kraft reduced fat 2% cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat oil in small nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli; mix well. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix remaining ingredients until well blended; over broccoli layer.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.
Yummy! Great for Phase 1 South Beach Dieters. I make it on Sunday and eat for breakfast during the week!