Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
I ran across this recipe in the internet. Browsing with the ingredients and the procedure, I was tempted to try it. I just alter the major ingredients because that was the only ready thing I have. And Wow! This is a delicious and very easy to make vegetarian mini-quiches. It is filled with carrots, zucchini and green bell pepper perfectly complimented with cheddar cheese ( I used mild ), This is great for brunch, dinner or potluck.
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease and lightly flour twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, evaporated milk, flour, salt and black pepper.until well blended.
- Stir in cheese, carrots, zucchini and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture into each prepared muffin cups, filling almost to rim. Stir the mixture to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Bake for 23 - 25 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean and tops are slightly browned. Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Run a small knife around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches and serve. Enjoy!