1/1 Photo of Crustless Carrot, Zucchini & Cheese Mini-Quiches
Chef Netteski's Note:
I ran across this recipe in the internet. Browsing with the ingredients and the procedure, I was tempted to try it. I just alter the major ingredients because that was the only ready thing I have. And Wow! This is a delicious and very easy to make vegetarian mini-quiches. It is filled with carrots, zucchini and green bell pepper perfectly complimented with cheddar cheese ( I used mild ), This is great for brunch, dinner or potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; grease and lightly flour twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, evaporated milk, flour, salt and black pepper.until well blended.
- 3Stir in cheese, carrots, zucchini and bell pepper.
- 4Spoon mixture into each prepared muffin cups, filling almost to rim. Stir the mixture to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- 5Bake for 23 - 25 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean and tops are slightly browned. Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Run a small knife around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Carrot, Zucchini & Cheese Mini-Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g