Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
This very tasty quiche came from a Canadian Living cookbook - can be eaten hot or cold. Enjoy........
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor or blender, combine eggs. cream, Camembert, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3Stir in smoked salmon and dill.
- 4Sprinkle bread crumbs over sides and bottom of a well-buttered 8 inch square baking dish or 9 inch pie plate.
- 5Pour in egg mixture.
- 6Dot with butter.
- 7Bake at 375 for approximately 30 minutes or until top is browned and puffed.
- 8Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Camembert Quiche With Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 233.2 mg
- Sodium 827.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.2 g