Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This very tasty quiche came from a Canadian Living cookbook - can be eaten hot or cold. Enjoy........
- In a food processor or blender, combine eggs. cream, Camembert, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.
- Stir in smoked salmon and dill.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over sides and bottom of a well-buttered 8 inch square baking dish or 9 inch pie plate.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 30 minutes or until top is browned and puffed.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.