Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This very tasty quiche came from a Canadian Living cookbook - can be eaten hot or cold. Enjoy........
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces camembert cheese (rind removed and diced)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 3 tablespoons dill, fresh (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, fresh
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut in tiny pieces
- In a food processor or blender, combine eggs. cream, Camembert, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.
- Stir in smoked salmon and dill.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over sides and bottom of a well-buttered 8 inch square baking dish or 9 inch pie plate.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 30 minutes or until top is browned and puffed.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.