Get Smart's Note:
I hate making pie crusts, but love quiches. This is a great recipe for when you're too lazy or don't have enough time to make a crust.(Admittedly it does taste great with a crust too.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli in slightly salted water until tender.
- 2Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 4Melt butter in a medium size pot.
- 5Add flour stirring until combined.
- 6Slowly add milk and continue stirring until sauce has thickened.
- 7At this point, add salt, cheese, lemon juice and mix until well combined.
- 8Remove pot from heat and add broccoli and tuna.
- 9Mix well, pour into a pyrex or glass baking dish.
- 10Bake covered for 35 minutes.
- 11Remove cover and continue baking for a further 10-20 minutes until nice and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless, Broccoli, Tuna Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 431.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: