Recipe by alydes
A favorite at our house! This low carb quiche is very filling and delicious. Whenever I make it I have to make two because one isn't enough!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Very nice Quiche. Flavors were just what I was looking from. I used regular bacon and fat-free half & half that all worked well. I'll decrease the water next time since this had a little water after the cooking time. I only covered it for about 15 minutes and had to cook it about 15 minutes longer to get it to set up. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2010 :)
- 6 eggs
- 8 slices cooked turkey bacon (crumbled)
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli (thawed and drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Stir until blended well.
- Pour into a greased 9 in pie dish.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil to avoid over browning.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cenyer comes out clean.