Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- unsalted butter, for greasing pie dish
- 709.77 ml small broccoli florets (about 1 large head broccoli)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 158.51 ml heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, with a rack in the middle position. Butter a 10 inch glass pie dish.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with a generous amount of salt. When it returns to a boil, add the broccoli and boil, stirring once or twice, until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, then thoroughly pat dry and scatter on the bottom of the pie dish. Scatter the cheese over top.
- In a large measuring cup, or medium bowl, whisk the milk, cream, eggs, nutmeg, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Pour over the cheese in the pie dish. Bake until custard is just set in the center, about 35 to 40 minutes.