Recipe by Erindipity
Really, after you have the quiche mix down you can replace the other ingredients with whatever you like. My husband happens to like the sausage and cheese. Weight Watchers: 3 points per muffin when using low fat sausage, cheese and baking mix and fat free milk.
Top Review by BrentKC
Loved these. Took 2 dozen to work with me and everyone raved about them and asked for the recipe. Very simple and versatile. I used bacon. You could even add spinach, or whatever. Excellent for breakfast on the run, too! Thanks for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown sausage, breaking with a spoon. Drain well.
- Mix egg, milk and baking mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide egg mixture between 12 greased muffin tins.
- Divide sausage between muffin tins and cover with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Freeze left over muffins in single serving zip top bags. To reheat, place frozen muffins in microwave for approximately 60 seconds.