1/3 Photos of Crustless Breakfast Quiche Muffins
Really, after you have the quiche mix down you can replace the other ingredients with whatever you like. My husband happens to like the sausage and cheese. Weight Watchers: 3 points per muffin when using low fat sausage, cheese and baking mix and fat free milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown sausage, breaking with a spoon. Drain well.
- 3Mix egg, milk and baking mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Divide egg mixture between 12 greased muffin tins.
- 5Divide sausage between muffin tins and cover with cheese.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- 7Freeze left over muffins in single serving zip top bags. To reheat, place frozen muffins in microwave for approximately 60 seconds.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Breakfast Quiche Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 374.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g