Really, after you have the quiche mix down you can replace the other ingredients with whatever you like. My husband happens to like the sausage and cheese. Weight Watchers: 3 points per muffin when using low fat sausage, cheese and baking mix and fat free milk.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown sausage, breaking with a spoon. Drain well.
- Mix egg, milk and baking mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide egg mixture between 12 greased muffin tins.
- Divide sausage between muffin tins and cover with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Freeze left over muffins in single serving zip top bags. To reheat, place frozen muffins in microwave for approximately 60 seconds.