A bariatric friendly cheesecake, if ate in moderation.
Make and share this Crustless Blackberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9in cake tin with nonfat cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Place cottage cheese in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt, flour, sugar, and egg whites and blend.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and blackberries and blend more.
- Save some berries for garnishing, if desired.
- Pour mixture into pie tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until just set.
- Turn off oven and leave in for a half of an hour.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around the edge of the tin to loosen and flip pie onto a serving plate.
- Remove lining and serve.