- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 egg whites
- 1 lemon, juice and rind of, finely grated
- 2 cups blackberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9in cake tin with nonfat cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Place cottage cheese in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt, flour, sugar, and egg whites and blend.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and blackberries and blend more.
- Save some berries for garnishing, if desired.
- Pour mixture into pie tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until just set.
- Turn off oven and leave in for a half of an hour.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around the edge of the tin to loosen and flip pie onto a serving plate.
- Remove lining and serve.