Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
No crust to roll out, much less calories, but still so delicious! Has a smooth custard filling and a crunchy golden top. Just dump all ingredients in blender, then bake. Recipe from Quick Cooking.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In blender, combine all ingredients, cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9" deep dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Simple and delicious. Made per recipe except for sprinkling flaked coconut on the top prior to baking which was a great idea.
Loved this! Super easy and very delicious!
I am so glad you posted this recipe! I have made this pie quite a few times now and my family loves it every time. I substitute splenda granular for the sugar to reduce the carb count a bit. I love that I can throw everything in the blender and within 5 minutes have dessert baking in the oven. Thanks again!