Recipe by WJKing
This gives a nice presentation, and is a nice change for breakfast. Great for those after-church brunches! Enjoy!
Top Review by S in PA
This was good! I had all of these ingredients on hand, and decided to try this for a change. It was tasty, and kept well in the fridge for us to enjoy the next morning as well. I added an extra egg, and it turned out very well.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9" pie pan.
- In blender, combine eggs, milk, Bisquick, melted butter, and pepper.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until mixed well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cheese; gently press it below the surface with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.