- 5 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 tomato, chopped, divided
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Sour Cream or 1⁄3 cup KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- HEAT oven to 325 degrees F.
- RESERVE 2 tablespoons each onions and tomatoes. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add mushrooms to reserved drippings; cook and stir 2 minute or until tender. Remove from heat. Crumble bacon. Add to skillet with remaining onions and tomatoes; mix well.
- BEAT eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top with bacon mixture and cheeses.
- BAKE 30 minute or until center is set. Top with reserved onions and tomatoes. Let stand 5 minute before cutting to serve.