Recipe by Amie Perrett
I found this in the Kraft food & family book and it is a great breakfast meal. I did not add the tomatoes because I do not care for them but this was a really great and easy meal.
- 1 cup sliced green onion (about 5 medium)
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 medium)
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons each onions and tomatoes; set aside.
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon and place on paper towel-covered plate, reserving 1 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in skillet.
- Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 2 minute or until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Chop bacon. Add to mushrooms along with the onions and tomatoes; mix well.
- Beat eggs and sour cream with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into greased 13*9-inch baking dish; top with bacon mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minute or until center is set.
- SPrinkle with reserved onions and tomatoes. Let stand 5 minute before cutting into pieces to serve.