Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Apple pie taste without the fat and calories of the crust. We like this best served warm. Leftovers reheat easily in the microwave.
- 5 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Put the brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the apples and lemon juice to the bowl and mix until all of the apples are coated with the spices.
- Put the apples into a nonstick pan and cover.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees, stirring every 10 minutes, until the apple slices are soft but stil hold their shape.