Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a guilt-free pumpkin pie, with lots of fiber and low in fat and calories. From Weight Watchers - 2 points per serving.
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup apple butter
- 8 tablespoons Cool Whip Free
- Beat all together until smooth.
- Pour into a Pam sprayed pie pan
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, then at 375 for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Top each slice with 1 T. Cool Whip.
This is heads and shoulders above other recipes. I am fiddling with the texture and the spices need to be ramped WAAAY up, but this is a great base recipe.
This was pretty good for a lightened version of pumpkin pie. The consistency is not as firm as your typical pumpkin pie unless I did something wrong. I did refrigerate it for a couple hours before serving. Next time I will definitely add some more spices because I just don't think that 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice was enough. It was a little bland for my taste. Thanks for posting!