Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Cheap Thrills Cuisine
- 2 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Place tilapia fillets on paper-lined baking tray. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
I used fresh lemon juice and instead of the cheddar I used one of the italian shredded cheese mixes (parmesean, mozzarella and a couple others). Was good with a garlic bread. Fish is always good in the summer..not heavy.
Good. I used seasoned Italian bread crumbs and 1 teaspoon of dried parsley rather than the 1 T. of fresh parsley.