Samantha in Ut's Note:
This is a great quick mid week recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9x13 pan pour crushed tomatoes in bottom spread evenly.
- 2Place tilapia fillets on top of tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on them.
- 3Crush corn chips until pieces are small and mix with cheese and bread crumbs.
- 4Melt butter and mix with the breading mixture.
- 5Spoon topping over fish and bake 400 for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.0 mg
- Sodium 404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: