Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick and easy dish. You don't have to heat up your whole house to cook this dish.
- 3⁄4 cup light honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped dill
- 1 medium finely sliced scallion
- 1 cup corn flakes, crumbs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (about 4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place corn flake crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts into 1/2 cup dressing mixture, then corn flake crumbs.
- Place into shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.
I'm sorry to be the lone dessenter, but the dill in this recipe just didn't blend with the other ingredients and it was so overpowering. I wasn't crazy about how sweet it was either, but that is just a personal thing. Sorry!
I saw this recipe on WW also, I was going to post but thought I should check first. It was very good, even my 2 yr old ate it! We love just about anything with honey mustard dressing; will make again!
I was about to post this recipe myself. This is one I have been cooking for years. We use bran flakes and it is wonderful! Thanks for posting!