Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Weight Watchers (7 points)
- 3⁄4 cup light honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- 1 cup corn flakes, crumbled
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, flattened
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Place corn flakes crumbles on sheet pan and coat with cooking spray. Cook until slightly browned.
- In a small bowl combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions. Remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- After being browned place corn flake crumbles in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts into 1/2 cup dressing mixture, then corn flake crumbles. Place into shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, boil remaining dressing for 5 minutes to destroy bacteria, stirring frequently.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture over chicken breasts and serve.
Excellent dish! DH and I really enjoyed this. The chicken was nice and tender on the inside while being crispy on the outside. The dressing mixture had a nice sweet tang to it. Thanks Chef Jeff Z for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'