Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill, and scallions. Remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place corn flake crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in dressing mixture, and then in corn flake crumbs. Place in a shallow baking pan coated in cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.