Prep 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chicken breast. 7 points
- 2⁄3 cup light honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dill, freshly chopped
- 1 medium scallion, finely sliced
- 1 cup all-bran bran flakes, crushed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, uncooked (four 4 ounce pieces)
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill, and scallions. Remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place corn flake crumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in dressing mixture, and then in corn flake crumbs. Place in a shallow baking pan coated in cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.