Prep 45 mins
Cook 11 mins
Nice and simple, but very good.
Make and share this Crusted Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Blend egg whites, cornstarch, and lemon juice.
- In seperate bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge chicken breasts in egg white mixture, then in bread crumb mixture.
- Let rest on a rack 20-30 minutes.
- Fry chicken in oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn, transfer to oven, roast chicken 8 minutes.
You should post more recipes! This was amazingly easly and so delicious! Thanks for a simple chicken breast meal.