1/1 Photo of Crusted Chicken Breasts
Nice and simple, but very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Blend egg whites, cornstarch, and lemon juice.
- 3In seperate bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 4Dredge chicken breasts in egg white mixture, then in bread crumb mixture.
- 5Let rest on a rack 20-30 minutes.
- 6Fry chicken in oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- 7Turn, transfer to oven, roast chicken 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusted Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 629.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 33.8 g