Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
copied from http://rasamalaysia.com/crustacean-inspired-garlic-noodles-and/
- 1 lb fresh noodles
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (pounded)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 5 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Rinse the noodles with cold water and set aside.
- Heat up a pot of water and let it boil.
- Boil the noodles in the hot water until they are done, drain the water, and set aside to cool down the noodles.
- In a pan, saute the garlic with the olive oil in medium heat. The purpose is to infuse the olive oil with garlicky flavor.
- Discard the garlic and then add in 4 tablespoons of butter and turn the heat to low.
- Add in the chicken bouillon powder, garlic powder, oyster sauce and blend well. Set aside to let it cool.
- Once the garlic mixture is cool and the noodles are cool at room temperature, pour the garlic mixture over the noodles and toss them together to blend well. Add in the grated Parmesan cheese, toss well, and serve immediately.
I used some of the pasta cooking liquid as suggested and it made the sauce much creamier. This is rich and wonderful. thanks.
This is delicious and very easy to make. I used fresh minced garlic lightly sauted.