Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kraft Food and Family
- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese (1/2 of 8 oz. tub)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sheet thawed frozen puff pastry sheet (1/2 of 17.3 oz pkg.)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese spread, soup, and water until well blended.
- Stir in broccoli and cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into 2 1/2 to 3 quart shallow rectangular or oval baking dish.
- Roll pastry sheet on lightly floured surface to fit baking dish. Cover dish completely with pastry. Press pastry edges against rim of dish to seal. Brush entire surface lightly with egg; pierce with knife 5 to 6 times to vent.
- Bake 30 minute or until heated through and pastry is puffed and golden brown.