1/1 Photo of Crust Pork Tenderloin With Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
I made pork tenderloins long time ago, I thought I need feed my husband something different, so I made tenderloin tonight. We also can make sandwich from left over. It was delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (or crushed pepper with kosher salt)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
For the raspberry balsamic sauce
- 1Marinate the pork tenderloin with olive oil,balsamic vinegar,soy sauce,steak seasoning,rosemary,thyme,parsley,garlic in big sandwich bag,about 1-2 hours.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 3Place pork tenderloin to a shallow cooking sheet,press bread crumbs onto all sides of meet,about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Bake about 40 minutes until no pink when pork is cut,let pork rest about 10 minutes ,then cut to slices to serve.
- 5For the raspberry balsamic vinegar sauce:.
- 6Put the skillet on medium heat,melt butter.
- 7Brown the flour to the melt butter.
- 8Add the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce,raspberry jam,water to flour mixture until sauce thick and smooth.
- 9Add pepper and salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crust Pork Tenderloin With Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 883.2
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 163.4 mg
- Sodium 2243.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 57.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: